Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year...New Job?

Hey all...So, it's been a LONG time since my first post, and I hope to make the future ones more regular. Now that I'm through the holidays without that much damage and my sister's wedding has come and gone, it's time to focus. In the future, I want to use this blog to be a running journal of such with my personal animations, two of which are in pre-production. But I want it to also be a report on my job search. I'm taking a job search trip out to the city of Angels the first part of February. The end goal to get a position in a studio that is producing film/TV character animation, but it is also to cultivate and develop some contacts I have in the field. Hopefully the fruit of my labor will be shown soon. And hoping to get a little tan going...it is California after all!