Saturday, December 20, 2008

Animation Mentor: Week 112 - Studying Different Walks and Class 1 Review


It's finally here..week 12 and the end of Class 1 of Animation Mentor! It has been an amazing trip and I am so greatful to all my fellow students and buddies at AM, but most of all to my Mentor Victor Navone! He has pushed me and my animation more then I ever thought. I have been honored to be mentored by him and look forward to maybe working with him at Pixar one day! :)

ASSIGNMENT

This week was really only about organizing our animations and poses into a Class 1 Progress reel (or demo reel!!). We only needed to piece together our shots together and put a name card on the front and be done, but I wanted mine to look professional and good. So I took a little more time to re-render the shots out, along with trying to make some more fixes to some shots Victor wanted changed. I think i did some fixes, but still not feeling I've nailed all the ball bounces down. I also re-rendered the STU poses so they all had the same feel and color. I actually wanted to do some more with the poses to show the process I went through, but time got away from me. I also had to pack to fly home to South Dakota for the holidays this week...along with some holiday fun with some friends..SO..I did what I could do..but I'm feeling really good about this Class 1 progress reel! :) So without further a-doo...check it out:



Well, there you have it. Class 1 was amazing and I can't wait to get started on the next step on my journey to my animation dreams! Bring on CLASS 2!!!!!!

Until laterz!

No comments: