Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mydas' Touch

Well, I realized today that I have not added ANY pics of my work on this animation blog. SO, I'm here to rectify that here and now. At the beginning of the month, I participated in this animation contest called Animadness 2006. As of this post, I haven't heard any results from that contest. I figured you all might like to see some stills (and maybe the actual film if I can figure out how to get it loaded on the site). So..here's some sample stills from the short.



here's the main character, Mydas, who is a pet dragon. The next image is the DVD cover art (the color isn't correct...but you get the idea, right? :) ).



I'll try to get some more shots posted later. And if I don't figure out a way to get the movie posted, I'll for sure let ya'll know when the contest streamlines it on there site.

Untill laterz!

No comments: