Friday, May 12, 2006

Next project...

        Well, now that the ANIMADNESS 2006 animation contest has concluded (still awaiting the results), I'm moving on to the next project, or actually, projectS. I have one animation that is CG and one that is traditional hand drawn. For the most part, they're stories that have been in development for a LONG time and I think 2006 is a good year to finish them..or at least one in 2006 and the other in 2007. All this is contingent on any jobs that take me into the world of studio work. That might move the finish dates of these animations to later on..but we'll see. For now, just working on nailing down the story and storyboards. I'll keep the updates coming.

on a side note: PIXAR is now officially no more. Well, it's still PIXAR, but now officially owned by Disney. As far as I can tell, there is more good from this merger then bad. Since I'm a traditional enthusiast, I see the fact that John Lasseter desires to bring traditional 2D animation back to the company that made it an art form as reason enough to be excited about this transaction!

Until laterz!

No comments: