Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Drawing Club x2

I'm two weeks behind with posting from the Drawing Club. So I'm posting two in one post, from Sept. 4th and Sept. 11th. The Sept. 4th theme was the 80's Aerobic Instructor. The music was classic 80's music and they had Jane Fonda's workout video going on in the background. Here are what that produced:

(Click on the image to see a larger version)




The Sept. 11th theme was the gangster fall guy. I'm not sure what music was playing and can't remember what the movie was exactly. But the model was an old guy that appeared to be the guy the mobsters had on call to do the dirty work. He was physically different then any of the other guys we've drawn. But his choices of poses weren't that great. I really didn't have that many drawings from that night. But here are what I do have:


No comments: