Friday, June 19, 2009

Animation Mentor: Class 312—Progress Reel


At the end of every term, we are required to piece together our assignments from each term and create a Progress Reel. It's not a really indepth thing and many people just slap together the shots they have done and add a title card with the term name and the mentor they had, along with their name. Those of you that know me better know how that just isn't me. The last two terms, I've created a "logo" for each term based on the films my mentor has worked on recently (or is known for). Then I created a title card, drawing upon my graphic design training. Well, that wasn't enough for me this time around. I really wanted my title card to be more "animated" this time around. I had wanted to go this far in previous terms, but just didn't have the time. Well, I did this term and actually feel really good about the end result. Plus, I'm really excited about how far I've come in my work, and proud to show everyone! So without further ado...my Animation Mentor Progress Reel:



Thanks to EVERYONE that has helped and supported my time so far at AM! I can feel your prayers and thoughts and keep 'em coming as I move on in this animation journey of mine!

until laterz!

No comments: