This week brought us back to the first third of our films. If you've been following, you'll notice that my film has changed quite a bit from where I started. I'm sure it's not done changing, but I do think it's pretty close to being locked down...at least in the area of the shot numbers and length.
I combined all three of the shots from this third into one, per my mentors suggestion. I really feel like it's working better and am happy to not have to deal with all the cuts and the hook ups and just simplier is better, I find. Not sure why I can't remember that point when i START these things. I'm learning!
The color parts of the film are the parts I've worked on this week. The b/w parts haven't changed from the previous weeks. So..without further adue...here's the latest version of my film: