Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Animation Mentor: Week 610

Week 610

so yeah...the last couple weeks has been CRAZY. In week 8, I was laid up sick all week and had to furiously get my work done and handed in a couple days late. Then I was still recovering in week 9, but got my work done. Now that week 10 was semi normal, I could get some major work done. This week we were suppose to be working on the first HALF. This is probably the last time we'll get any feedback on this part of our film. I worked my TAIL off to get stuff as far as I could, but still feel like I didn't get anything done. I know that I took on a HUGE task with this film. I have this love/hate relationship with it. But mostly, I love where the film is at. Unfortunately I won't have a fully finished animated short at the end of this class. But I'll have the makings of some awesome shots for my reel, I hope!

anyways..here's the latest version. ENJOY!!:

No comments: