Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Audience Voting

For those of you that have yet to hear about the Animadness contest I was a part of this past spring, the animated short is now online for all to view and then until July 7 (I think) you can then vote for my film so that I may have the honor of saying the public view my work in highest regard! :) The people's vote doesn't help me win the big money prize, but it'd still be kinda cool to get! My team's film is "Mydas' Touch".

After seeing the rest of the animations, I really feel like my team created a worthy product, especially since it was hand drawn. I have to admit that one or two other choices are some personal favs of mine, but still feel mine is in the top four! I hope you do too!

here's the link: http://www.nycmidnight.net/animadness/animadness.htm

The voting is at the bottom, just below the link to my film. I'll post when I get the final results later in July.

Laterz!

No comments: