Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Black Hills

I've gotten back into a "normal" sleep pattern after a week out in the Black Hills of South Dakota. I was working with the video guys at the Heartland District Sr. High Camp in Keystone, SD. We did some daily highlight videos along with some fun question videos. It was a great time and I love that part of the world! I hadn't been out there since the last time I counciled two summers ago. It was great to see some of the same kids from other churches and see how they had grown and was fun to get to meet some new faces!

Production on my animations are at a standstill at the moment as I've got a few things that are taking priority at the moment. But I will try to keep this thing updated with any tidbits about my work or any other stuff that I find you all might enjoy!

Until laterz!

No comments: